- 1. How we collect your personal information
- 2. How we use the collected information
- 4. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
- 5. How we protect your personal information
- 6. How we store information
- 7. Your right to manage your own information
- 8. How do we protect the information of minors
- 9. How your personal information is transferred globally
- 10. Information we may send to you
- 11. Information you share
- 12. How we update this policy
- 13. Scope of application of this policy
- 14. How to contact us
1. How we collect your personal information
- 1. In order to provide you with services, maintain the normal operation of Radar Brokers
APP products and services, improve and optimize our service experience and protect the
security of your account, we will collect your registration, use Information actively
provided, authorized to provide or based on your request when products and services are
provided, and based on the information generated when you use Radar Brokers APP
- (1) When you use your mobile phone number and verification code to register the Radar Brokers APP, we will collect your mobile number. Mobile phone numbers are sensitive information, and such information is collected to meet the requirements of the online identity verification of relevant laws and regulations.
- (2) When you use the personal avatar editing function of the Radar Brokers APP and express opinions in the Discovery Square, if you choose to use the "photograph" or "shoot" method, the Radar Brokers APP will use the camera permissions of the device; if you use the "select from album" method, the Radar Brokers APP will use the device's photo permissions. When you need to save pictures found in the Radar Brokers APP to the album, the photo permission of the device will also be used. The photos and video information you upload will be stored in our server, because storage is necessary for this function.
- (3) In order to ensure that you can normally receive and use the relevant market rights and services, we will use the IP address, third-party account number and avatar, nickname, etc. you provide to identify the region or account validity. If you do not agree with the above content, it may affect the validity judgment of the region or account, and then affect your access to and use of relevant market rights and services.
- (4) When you use the Radar Brokers APP, in order to ensure your normal use of our
services, and to provide you with page display and recommend personalized content
that better suits your needs, make user portraits, understand product suitability,
and identify accounts Abnormal status, and the need to improve and optimize our
service experience and protect your account security, we will collect and associate
information about the services you use and how you use them, including:
- (i) Log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant web logs. For example, your login account number, search query content, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, network environment, language used, date and time of access, and web browsing records you visit, Push open records, stay duration, refresh records, release records, follow and share.We will obtain the storage permission of your device to save the aforementioned log information.
- (ii) Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information (such as IMEI, MAC, Serial, SIM card IMSI identification code, device model, operation, etc.) System and version, client version, device resolution, package name, device settings, unique device identifier, software and hardware feature information), information about the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and WLAN connections that can provide relevant information) Access point, Bluetooth and base station sensor information)
- 2. According to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may collect and
use your relevant personal information without your authorization and consent in the
- (1) It is directly related to national interests such as national security and national defense security;
- (2) Directly related to major public interests such as public safety, public health, and public knowledge;
- (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- (4) To protect your or other personal life and property
- (5) The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by you;
- (6) The personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal News reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- (7) Necessary for signing and performing contracts according to your requirements;
- (8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of products or services
- (9) Necessary to carry out legitimate news reports;
- (10) Necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and when it provides the results of academic research or descriptions, the individual included in the results
- (11) Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
- 3. The functions and services we provide to you may need to be continuously updated. If any function or service is not in the above description and your information is collected, we will explain the information to you separately through page prompts, interactive processes, website announcements, etc. The content, scope and purpose of the collection. 4. We may obtain relevant information that you authorize to share from affiliates and third-party partners. We will collect and use your information under the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations, in accordance with the agreement with affiliates or third-party partners, and on the premise that the sources of information provided by them are legal.
2. How we will use the collected information
- 1. Provide you with various related services;
- 2. Let us understand how you access and use related services to meet your individual needs;
- 3. Development and service optimization. For example, when our system fails, we will record and analyze the information generated when the system fails to optimize our services;
- 4. Send you marketing information to promote Radar Brokers APP or third-party goods and services, and recommend products and services that you are interested in Information and information and issuing notices related to Radar Brokers APP;
- 5. Evaluate and improve our promotion effect, etc.;
- 6. Management software. For example, to perform software certification, software upgrades, etc.;
- 7. Invite you to participate in investigations related to our services;
- 8. Prevent, detect, investigate fraud, infringement, endanger security, illegal or violate our or our affiliates' agreements, policies or to protect you, other users or the public, and the legitimate rights and interests of us or our affiliates, we will use or integrate your personal information, service usage information, device information, log information, and our affiliates and partners to obtain your authorization. Or based on the information shared by law, to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, perform identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
- 9. In order to ensure the security of the service and help us better understand the operation of our application, we may record relevant information, such as the frequency of your use of the application, crash data, overall usage, performance data and the source of the application, but we will not combine the information we store in the analysis software with the personally identifiable information you provide in the application;
- 10. Other purposes authorized by you.
If we use your personal information beyond the scope that is directly or reasonably related to the stated purpose at the time of collection, we will inform you again and obtain your express consent before using your personal information.
- 1. Cookies
- 2. Web beacons and pixel tags in addition to cookies, we may also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website. For example, an email we send you may contain a click URL linking to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in emails, we can tell if an email has been opened. 3. Do Not Track (Do Not Track) Many web browsers are equipped with a Do Not Track function, which can issue a Do Not Track request to a website. Currently, no major Internet standards organization has established policies governing how websites should respond to such requests. But if your browser has Do Not Track enabled, then we will respect your choice.
4. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
- 1. Sharing
We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals other than Radar Brokers APP service providers, except in the following cases:
- (1) Sharing with your consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- (3) Only by disclosing your information (such as your IDFA, network identifier, IP
address, IMEI, MAC address and other related information) can you provide the
third-party products and services you have requested, or use the Radar Brokers APP
for Data analysis or research to improve our products and services. At present, the
third-party SDK services we access mainly include the following types:
- ● Reporting and analysis of user behavior data;
- ● Report program crash information;
- ● Perform performance statistics;
- ● Provide browser services;
- ● For advertising statistics and monitoring;
- ● Used for third-party account login;
- ● It is used to facilitate you to share the content of Radar Securities to third-party platforms;
- (4) If you are complained by others or you complain to others, we will provide your identity information and other complaint-related information to the relevant regulatory agencies for the purpose of resolving complaints and disputes, unless the provision is expressly prohibited by laws and regulations.
- (5) Exchange information with other companies and organizations in order to comply with laws, enforce or apply the conditions of use of our services and other agreements, or to prevent fraud and other illegal activities and reduce credit risks.
- (6) Sharing with Authorized Partners: Some of our services will be provided by Authorized Partners only for the purposes stated in this Policy. We may share some of your personal information with our partners to provide better customer service and user experience. For example, when you participate in a reward activity we offer, we must share your personal information with our partners in order to arrange for rewards to be issued, or to arrange for partners to provide services. We will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and explicit purposes, and only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners are not authorized to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
- (7) is shared with third parties in accordance with the relevant agreements with you in the "Service Agreement" of this software.
- (8) your other agreements with us regarding information sharing.
- 2. Transfer
We will not voluntarily transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
- (1) Relevant operations obtain your express consent in advance;
- (2) Involving asset transfer, acquisition, merger, reorganization Or bankruptcy liquidation, if it involves the transfer of personal information, we will inform you of the relevant situation and require new companies and organizations that hold your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy. If the purpose of using personal information is changed, we will require the company or organization to re-obtain your explicit consent;
- (3) Other reasons according to laws and regulations or mandatory administrative or judicial requirements.
- 3. Public disclosure
In principle, we will not disclose your information to the public, except that we will desensitize and display the winner's mobile phone number or user nickname when announcing the list of some winning activities. If public disclosure is indeed required, we will inform you of the purpose of public disclosure, the type of information disclosed and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your explicit consent.
- 4. Exceptions to prior authorization and consent when sharing, transferring, and
publicly disclosing personal information
- (1) related to national security and national defense security;
- (2) related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
- (3) related to Criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.;
- (4) In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
- (5) You disclose to the public by yourself Personal information;
- (6) Personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- (7) Please note that according to the law, sharing and transferring anonymized personal information and ensuring that the data recipient cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information is not an external sharing, transfer or public disclosure of personal information. , the storage and processing of such data will not require further notice to you and your consent.
5. How we protect your personal information
We take various precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misappropriation and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. To ensure the security of your personal information, we have strict information security regulations and procedures, and a dedicated information security team strictly implements the above measures within the company.
We will take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
The Internet is not a completely secure environment, and emails, instant messaging, and communications with other Radar Brokers APP users are not encrypted, we strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such means.
We will establish an emergency response plan. In the event of a security incident such as personal information leakage, we will activate an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of the security incident. We will promptly notify you of the relevant information of the event by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish an announcement. The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and while we have these security measures, please be aware that there are no "perfect security measures" on the Internet and we will do our best to ensure the security of your information.
6. How we store your information
- 1. We will store your personal information collected within the territory of the People's Republic of China in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and keep such information strictly confidential in accordance with the law. In some cases, if it is necessary to transmit the relevant user personal information collected in China to overseas institutions, we will implement it in accordance with laws, administrative regulations and relevant regulatory authorities, and through effective measures such as signing agreements and on-site inspections, require overseas institutions to provide information for the obtained information. keep your personal information confidential.
- 2. In general, we will only retain your personal information for the shortest time
necessary to achieve the purpose. However, in the following cases, we may change the
storage time of personal information due to legal requirements:
- (1) to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- (2) to comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures;
- (3) To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or legally authorized organizations;
- (4) To implement relevant service agreements or this policy, maintain social and public interests, and protect our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees Uses reasonably necessary for the safety of personal property or other legitimate interests.
7. Your right to manage your own information
- 1. During your use of the services of Radar Brokers APP, in order to enable you to
conveniently access, correct and delete your personal information, and at the same time
protect your right to withdraw your consent to the use of personal information and to
cancel your account, we design products for You have provided operation settings
including but not limited to the following:
- (1) Access your account information, if you wish to access or edit the personal information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, etc., You can perform such operations by visiting Radar Brokers APP-[My]-[Settings], and you can access or view your search history in the search box of Radar Brokers APP;
- (2) To modify personal information, you can Perform such operations by visiting the Radar Brokers APP-[My]-[Settings];
- 2. If you find that our collection and use of your personal information violates laws, administrative regulations or violates the agreement with you, you Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion of your personal information collected under this breach.
- 3. If you find that your personal information collected and stored by us is wrong, you can contact us at email@example.com and ask us to correct it in time.
8. How we protect the information of minors
9. How your personal information is transferred globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China. Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to jurisdictions outside the country/region where you use the products or services, or be subject to data from these jurisdictions area access. You have understood that the risks that exist under different data protection laws are different, and in such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we may ask for your consent to transfer personal information across borders, or implement security measures such as data de-identification and signing of necessary data transfer/sharing agreements with data recipients before cross-border data transfers.
10. Information we may send to you
- 1. We may send you emails, text messages, news or push notifications while you are using our services. You can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following our tips.
- 2. We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not advertising in nature.
11. Information you share
You can share information about you with your friends, family and other users through our services, such as text and photos you share publicly in the Radar Brokers APP. Please note that this information may be held independently by other users or unaffiliated third parties that are not under our control.
12. How to update this policy
13. Scope of application of this policy
- 2. The titles of all clauses of this policy are for reading convenience only, have no actual meaning in themselves, and cannot be used as the basis for the interpretation of the meaning of this policy.
14. How to contact us
Radar Brokers Limited
Contact Department: Radar Brokers APP Product Center
Address: 1 st Floor, iCount Building, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
In general, we will receive your relevant contact information and reply within fifteen working days after verifying your identity.
Last update date: January 15, 2021